Top Quality 1550nm Catv Optical Transmitter - GGE-14RF Series Roman fibre signal booster – GreenGo
Top Quality 1550nm Catv Optical Transmitter - GGE-14RF Series Roman fibre signal booster – GreenGo Detail:
G GGE-14RF Series Roman fibre signal booster
- Low noise distributed amplification.
- 1U rack mounted chassis.
- Controllable and maneuverable, Dual CPU separately handle bottom control loop and the upper interface.
- High stability and high reliability: MTBF> 150000 hrs.
- With SNMP network management or offer SNMP Mib library.
- Single Wavelength, DWDM system, C or C + L band optional.
- Intelligent temperature control system adopts dedicated temperature control system, which leads better cooling and lower consumption by 30%.
- Pump independent polarization ensures the stability of gain.
- OEM available.
|Pump optical power||
|Raman switch gain（ note1）||
|Gain flatness（ note2）||
|Polarize mode dispersion||
|Polarize related gain||
|Polarize related loss||
|Power supply voltage||
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to Use Your Own Router with Your ISP | Analog Cable Tv Modulator
Angle-multiplexed all-dielectric metasurfaces for broadband molecular fingerprint retrieval | Qam Modulator Catv
In the past few years, our company absorbed and digested advanced technologies both at home and abroad. Meanwhile, our company staffs a team of experts devoted to the development of Top Quality 1550nm Catv Optical Transmitter - GGE-14RF Series Roman fibre signal booster – GreenGo, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Indonesia , Poland , Vietnam , All the employees in factory, store, and office are struggling for one common goal to provide better quality and service. Real business is to get win-win situation. We would like to provide more support for customers. Welcome all nice buyers to communicate details of our products with us!
By Margaret from Luxembourg - 2015.09.19 18:37
It is a very good, very rare business partners, looking forward to the next more perfect cooperation!
By Karen from US - 2016.11.11 11:41